SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING BLOG
This blog is a resource for artists and entrepreneurs who are looking to amp up their social media marketing. Find tips, tricks, and a few laughs to get you inspired!
Favorite Free Social Media and Content Marketing Tools
If you are a small business owner or looking to earn more income from a hobby – you can grow your business using social media. First – you need a computer, a smartphone, and an internet connection. Then you can use some of these awesome (and free) social media and content marketing tools.
- Canva – Free and intuitive graphic design tool
- Unsplash – Free, beautiful stock photos
- Pixabay – More free stock photos
- Browser Eyedropper – Easily grab hex numbers within your browser
- Paletton – Find complementary colors
- Grammarly – 10000% times better than spell check.
- Related Words – Better than a thesaurus
- TTS Reader – Hear your content out loud
- Headline Analyzer – Get scores and suggestions for blog headlines
Content Planning and Management
- Forekast – A calendar of the internet
- On This Day – Historical events that happened on a certain day
- National Day Calendar – Every. National. Day. You. Can. Imagine.
- Google Drive – Organize spreadsheets, documents, files, and more!
Each of these blogs offers tons of guides, resources, research, and inspiration to run your accounts like a PRO!
There are so many other free social media tools, and this blog only scratches the surface. Follow Upward Anthems on Instagram and LinkedIn for free advice on how to grow your social media following.